Faced with the challenge that the exporting process represents in our country, especially in a market as competitive as biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, the company CIMAB SA, the exclusive representative of the Molecular Immunology Center (CIM), conveyed to us the need to have an organized and system that will facilitate the identification of new collaborators, the detection of investment or commercialization opportunities and the insertion in new markets to carry out their export activities with greater efficiency and better results.
Name: CIMAB S.A
With more than 80 health records and exports in about 30 countries, the Cuban exporter CIMAB S.A., is the exclusive representative of the Center for Molecular Immunology (CIM). Monoclonal antibodies and therapeutic vaccines for the treatment of cancer are among the main products marketed by this company.
- Sensitize and prepare staff for the provision of the service.
- Carry out an internal diagnosis to determine information needs, survey sources and other key aspects for the proper functioning of the system to be implemented.
- Formalize the system.
A Strategic Consulting service was carried out for the design and formalization of the surveillance and intelligence management system. The service consisted of 3 stages:
- Awareness and preparation of staff for the provision of the service. The documentation on the company was studied and its generic and specific context was analyzed, interviews with executives were conducted to find out their expectations regarding the service and conferences were held with Senior Management.
- Internal diagnosis. Questionnaires were applied to determine the information needs, survey of sources, and other aspects that would allow proposing a system according to the characteristics of the entity.
- Formalization of the system. A methodological guide was prepared with the proposals of the key elements of the system: the products and services, the objectives, the process flow chart, the key areas, and so on.
Opinión del Cliente
The quality of the results obtained with this service demonstrates the rigor and professionalism of the ETI work team, so we wish to continue collaborating in the future in the generation of services and in the exchange and advice in order to ensure the sustainability of the system that is implemented in our organization.